Google
 
Web geckospake

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Homer Simpson, a brief reflection on carbon

Some classic lines from the Simpsons tonight "from the moment I saw you Homer Simpson, I knew I was going to end up killing you in a Hall of Mirrors."

Here's another thought- let's say there are 99 people on a plane taking, say, a weekend trip , I don't know, say, from London to, um, Barcelona, and the total carbon cost for the flight is 100 tonnes of carbon pumped into the atmosphere. Is it not fair to say that if I join that flight as the 100th person I am in fact spreading the carbon cost across more people, therefore making the flight overall more efficient and therefore more enviromentally sound?

Number One and I are off to Ibiza in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home